The Conference will take place on July 11th and 12th 2019, in Buenos Aires, Argentina, and aims to generate an open and plural debate space through a call for papers (see below). Additionally, it will count with the presence of prominent speakers and discussants in special sessions.
We invite the submission of empirical and/or theoretical contributions within these main themes:
- Productive structure, natural resources exploitation, industrial development and service-led growth.
- International financial integration of underdeveloped countries.
- Planning and regional integration, multilateralism and the role of underdeveloped countries in the current international division of labor.
- Development, employment, future of work, inequality and poverty.
- Development macroeconomics.
- Planning and policies for development:
- Science, Technology and Innovation for development.
- Financing for development.
- Political economy, the State & Institutions for development.
- Development with a gender perspective.
- Ecological economics.
About the submissions:
The first edition of the Conference encourages those authors who wish to participate as exhibitors to submit their papers. To do this, they must complete the following form, where they can upload their work.
The papers must comply with the following characteristics:
- Only unpublished works (not published in journals, papers in the working paper stage are valid) with length lower than 10,000 words (including footnotes, appendix and references).
- Languages: Spanish, English or Portuguese.
- Only full papers will be evaluated (submissions consisting only in abstracts will be rejected). Deadline for submission: Sunday, April 21, 2019.
|Deadline for papers submission||Sunday, April 21, 2019|
|Acceptance notification||Friday, May 17, 2019|
|Conference||Thursday 11 and Friday 12 July 2019|
For further information, please contact via mail: firstname.lastname@example.org